CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Rock Stars

My favourite animal is dog..specifically street dog.
Street dogs are like rock stars of the animal world; maverick in every sense; lean, mean and ready to swear anytime.Life is sometimes tough, but what the heck, they have got what a pet can never think of i.e.all the freedom in the world . Freedom to pee wherever they feel like, freedom to bark at anyone, freedom to sleep and loiter anywhere and yeah plenty of screwing options as well. I pity those pet dogs, unfortunate sons of the bitches they are :)) .
The toughest part is the old age when their life is usually screwed by some disease and lack of support by fellow doggies. These doggies are animals after all. I dont know why we are called humans, we usually behave like them.

O my holy God ( I mean whoever make dogs) ; Please make me a street dog in my next life (I wanna be a Rock Star.. lol) and make sure that I die before my old age; getting crushed under some car. Believe me that kind of instant death is great; you wont feel a thing.

3 comments:

ArvIND said...

Love dogs myself!!

Hope your wish for next life is fulfilled!!

AG said...

Seriously buddy...the same day I compared what would have been it like becoming a pet dog to a wealthy businessman in my next birth to a strret dog in the same colony. For case 1) I would get shares of chocolates,choco biscuits,milk and the pampering that a pet needs...But the cost involved would have been huge.Essentially,U barter ur freedom in lieu of luxuries.There would have been lesser struggle to survive,but then who is afraid to snatch a piece of bread from other street dogs,a sense of competiton to screw bitches in heat,to sleep in front of a shop shutter,fear of geting stoned for no reasons at al for the life that provides freedom.

Jumping at the steel gates of a wealthy merchant couldn't have provided that feeling for sure.

To sum it up-Oh lord! If I become an animal,make me a dog.I too won't mind getting crushed under a heavy commercial truck when I get weak or lose my sanity.

Akash Gahalaut

Myth said...

lol...i much rather nt b born again! i love dogs...u knw tht vishal :)